We are looking for freelance Proofreaders and Editors.
The main responsibilities include:
- proofreading and editing academic, commercial and
corporate texts for spelling, punctuation and grammar in American,
British, and other varieties of English.
- ensuring that text is concise and consistent.
- ensuring that copy is easy to read and that concepts are structured in a sequential and logical way.
- offering advice on structure in terms of chapters and paragraphs.
Candidates will ideally:
- hold at least an undergraduate degree, preferably an MA or a PhD,
- have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OpenOffice, and LaTEX and be able to work with email attachments.
- have editing and proofreading experience.
- have a keen eye for detail and be 100% accurate.
- enjoy working with texts,
- meet strict deadlines,
- have excellent written communication and time management skills.
Interested? Please send a resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scribero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy
of Scribero to provide employment based purely on qualifications